Depending upon your requirements, the power strips can be direct wired, or a power cord can be installed into the strip. Each strip can have an on/off switch to control the outlets or have the switch control another circuit. Direct wiring is an ease, with the quick connects available in all strips.
Top Navigation Banner here
- Where to buy Task Lighting products?
- Where to buy Angled Power Strips?
- Where are the knockouts located on the Angled Power Strips?
- What is a Kelvin and converting Watts to Lumens?
- Which Angled Power Strip do I need 15 amp, 20 amp, Tamper Resistant?
- What Amount can be cut off a closet rod?
- New Slim Profile Angled Power Strips With Tamper Resistant Outlets are now available!
- Are USB chargers available in Angled Power Strips?
- Are Task Lighting products UL and CUL Approved?
- Are Angled Power Strips Direct Wired?