Custom Product Works http://www.customproductworks.com contains all Angled Power Strip products with all features/option selections available. For example, the TR series Angled Power Strip contains 21 optional accessories.
Top Navigation Banner here
- Where to buy Angled Power Strips?
- Where to buy Task Lighting products?
- Where are the knockouts located on the Angled Power Strips?
- What is a Kelvin and converting Watts to Lumens?
- Which Angled Power Strip do I need 15 amp, 20 amp, Tamper Resistant?
- What Amount can be cut off a closet rod?
- New Slim Profile Angled Power Strips With Tamper Resistant Outlets are now available!
- Are USB chargers available in Angled Power Strips?
- Are Task Lighting products UL and CUL Approved?
- Are Angled Power Strips Direct Wired?
Posted by on 10/2/2017 to Task Lighting FAQ's
Posted by CPW on 4/18/2017 to Task Lighting FAQ's
Posted by Terry Turzynski on 3/1/2017 to CPW News
Whatever happened to the 60-watt lightbulb? All that is said today is 800 lumens and 2700k – 3000k kelvins. Huh!
Posted by on 6/24/2016 to Task Lighting FAQ's
Posted by CPW on 6/7/2016 to Task Lighting FAQ's
A standard cutoff amount is 2" for the Task Lighting LED Closet Rods.
6" can be cut off if the rod is ordered with the wires disconnected from the LEDs
Posted by CPW on 4/5/2016 to CPW News
Custom Product Works Inc. is adding the availability of the new slim profile Angled Power Strip by Task Lighting (APT Series) product.
Posted by CPW on 2/23/2016 to Task Lighting FAQ's
USB Chargers are available in the TRS series angled power strips.
Posted by CPW on 2/16/2016 to Task Lighting FAQ's
Yes, Task Lighting Products are UL and CUL (Canadian Underwriters Labortory) approved.
Posted by Customer on 1/10/2016 to Task Lighting FAQ's
Posted by CPW on 8/3/2015 to Task Lighting FAQ's
Posted by Administrator on 8/6/2013 to CPW News
Posted by Administrator on 5/21/2013 to CPW News