USB Chargers are available in the TRS series angled power strips.
Top Navigation Banner here
- Why can't the USB in the TR series be turned around?
- Where to buy Task Lighting products?
- Where to buy Angled Power Strips?
- Where are the knockouts located on the Angled Power Strips?
- What is a Kelvin and converting Watts to Lumens?
- Which Angled Power Strip do I need 15 amp, 20 amp, Tamper Resistant?
- What Amount can be cut off a closet rod?
- New Slimline Profile Angled Power Strips With Tamper Resistant Outlets are now available!
- Are USB chargers available in Angled Power Strips?
- Are Task Lighting products UL and CUL Listed?
Posted by CPW on 2/23/2016 to Task Lighting FAQ's
Posted by CPW on 2/16/2016 to Task Lighting FAQ's
Yes, Task Lighting Products are UL and CUL (Canadian Underwriters Laboratory) listed.
UL Listing means that UL has tested representative samples of a product and determined that it meets UL’s requirements. These requirements are often based on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standards for Safety.