The USB combo receptacle that is used in the TR series is the only one on the market that will fit in the TR. Because of physical USB design, it can only be installed one way with the USB ports to the left side, thus protecting the integrity of the closure.
Top Navigation Banner here
- Why can't the USB in the TR series be turned around?
- Where to buy Task Lighting products?
- Where to buy Angled Power Strips?
- Where are the knockouts located on the Angled Power Strips?
- What is a Kelvin and converting Watts to Lumens?
- Which Angled Power Strip do I need 15 amp, 20 amp, Tamper Resistant?
- What Amount can be cut off a closet rod?
- New Slimline Profile Angled Power Strips With Tamper Resistant Outlets are now available!
- Are USB chargers available in Angled Power Strips?
- Are Task Lighting products UL and CUL Listed?
Posted by on 6/19/2018 to Task Lighting FAQ's