Whatever happened to the 60-watt lightbulb? All that is said today is 800 lumens and 2700k – 3000k kelvins. Huh!
Contains news about Custom Product Works
Top Navigation Banner here
- Why can't the USB in the TR series be turned around?
- Where to buy Task Lighting products?
- Where to buy Angled Power Strips?
- Where are the knockouts located on the Angled Power Strips?
- What is a Kelvin and converting Watts to Lumens?
- Which Angled Power Strip do I need 15 amp, 20 amp, Tamper Resistant?
- What Amount can be cut off a closet rod?
- New Slimline Profile Angled Power Strips With Tamper Resistant Outlets are now available!
- Are USB chargers available in Angled Power Strips?
- Are Task Lighting products UL and CUL Listed?
Posted by CPW on 4/5/2016 to CPW News
Custom Product Works Inc. is adding the availability of the new slim profile Angled Power Strip by Task Lighting (APT Series) product.
Posted by Administrator on 8/6/2013 to CPW News
Posted by Administrator on 5/21/2013 to CPW News