Direct Wired Dimmer Controls
These dimmer options allow for the specific control of the Sempria Lighting Drivers from an externally mounted switch. If two locations are required to control the dimming, then the 3-way switch is available. With another optional switch, dimming can be controlled at two locations.
Wireless Dimmer Control
The Wireless control can control one light or one group of lights with the Single Rocker Wireless Light Switch. One switch can control an unlimited number of Receivers that are within a typical 50 to 150-foot range.
Note: Please call for a detailed explanation of this option.
- Power Supply - self-generated when switch is pressed
- Addressing - Factory set unique ID (1 - 4 billion)
- Output Channels - Only limited by number of receivers in range
- Buttons - 2 Buttons (1 rocker)
- Frequency - 315 MHz
- Dimensions 2.75(W) x 4.5(H) x 0.62(D) inches
- Radio Certifications - FCC (US), IC (Canada)