Angled Power Strips come with 5 variations of outlets, 15 amp, 20 amp, Single Outlets, Duplex Outlets and (Tamper Resistant, Non-tamper Resistant). Depending on your needs, the right combination is available for you to keep your cost as low as possible.
Top Navigation Banner here
- Where to buy Angled Power Strips?
- A Practical Guide to LED Lighting Applications
- Where are the knockouts located on the Angled Power Strips?
- What is a Kelvin and converting Watts to Lumens?
- Which Angled Power Strip do I need 15 amp, 20 amp, Tamper Resistant?
- What Amount can be cut off a closet rod?
- New Slimline Profile Angled Power Strips With Tamper Resistant Outlets are now available!
- Are USB chargers available in Angled Power Strips?
- Are Task Lighting products UL and CUL Listed?
- Are Angled Power Strips Direct Wired?
Posted by on 6/24/2016 to Task Lighting FAQ's
Posted by CPW on 6/7/2016 to Task Lighting FAQ's
A standard cutoff amount is 2" for the Task Lighting LED Closet Rods.
6" can be cut off if the rod is ordered with the wires disconnected from the LEDs